Office for Research Support
The Office for Research Support, part of the Rectory Services, aims to foster quality, amount and internationalization of scientific research at ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon, and to place its research units at high classification levels of the Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT).
In pursuing its mission, the Office for Research Support will provide the following support to the research units of ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon:
- Raising of research projects, especially those of international nature;
- Participation in networks, consortia and scientific partnerships, especially those of international nature;
- Fostering of cooperation between scientific research and business, public institutions, associations and society in general;
- Extension of activities aimed at promoting scientific culture;
- Raising of funding, facilities, equipment and other resources for scientific activity.
The Office for Research Support will also systemize and prepare data for dissemination of scientific output indicators, and will support the management of funds, projects, contracts, grants, networks, publications, meetings and other scientific activities, in assistance to the research units’ own structures.